The assistant coach will coordinate lacrosse recruiting activities, arrange on and off-campus evaluation and recruitment of student-athletes, organize unofficial and official visits of recruits while monitoring progress through the NCAA eligibility center, assist with all scouting and match preparation, assist with clinic and camp functions, assist in the day-today operations including but not limited to NCAA paperwork, academic monitoring, travel plans and itineraries, equipment and budget management, practice planning, and all other duties assigned by the head coach consistent with the mission of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree by date of appointment.
- Playing or coaching experience.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Master’s degree.
- Division I playing experience.
- At least one year collegiate coaching experience at the Division I or II level.
- Experience in skill instruction.
- Experience in small group design and work.
- Experience in offensive strategy and offensive transition.
- Experience in draw technique.