Albright College is seeking applications for Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Recruiting Coach. The candidate will help create an inclusive atmosphere aligning with the Athletic Department mission to recruit, retain and graduate athletes from all demographics. Albright is an NCAA Division III member institution as well as a member of the Middle Atlantic Conference (MAC), and the Commonwealth Conference..
Essential Job Functions:
- Recruit prospective student athletes on and off campus. Evaluate player talent for recruits.
- Set up prospective student visits.
- Assist coach with on-field coaching.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Playing and/or coaching lacrosse necessary.
- Knowledge of social media and the HUDL website preferred.
- College degree or equivalent required.