- Provide individual and team instruction to student-athletes on rules and fundamentals, pre-competition activities, skill attainment, techniques and methods required to demonstrate satisfactory performance in a safe manner and team concepts that are specific to team needs.
- Provide individualized coaching, tutoring and mentoring to student-athletes, including preparatory work.
- Assess student-athletes skill attainment demonstrated during practice, competition and in film.
- Review video of opponent performance and subsequently design individual and team instruction for AIC student-athletes.
- Determine specific daily practice activities that are organized, creative and valuable for the student-athletes.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Valid, insurable driver's license.
- Coaching and/or playing experience at the collegiate level preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA regulations and ability to pass NCAA recruiting test within 90 days
- Strong knowledge of the sport.
- Exceptional leadership and strong organizational skills.
- The ability to represent the philosophy and educational goals of American International College.
AIC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.