This position is responsible for assisting with all phases of the Division III Women’s Soccer program at North Carolina Wesleyan College. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to: coaching and student-athlete skill development, recruiting, administrative tasks related to the operation of the program, and providing a positive collegiate experience for student-athletes.
ESSENSIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coaching goal keepers throughout practices and matches.
- Assist the Head Coach with film breakdown and analysis.
- Assists head coach to manage the budget for the program.
- Prepares and finalizes travel arrangements for the program.
- Assists in the supervision of team manager and work study students.
- Assists in organizing and conducting practice sessions.
- Assist the Head Coach and players during match play.
- Lead in the recruitment of underclass student-athletes.
- Previous goal keeper coaching experience on the collegiate level is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of NCAA DIII rules and regulations is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, planning, ability to follow a leader, detail-oriented, flexibility, initiative and sound judgment
- A bachelor’s degree is required; master’s degree is preferred.