Reports to the Head Women’s Soccer Coach and Director of Athletics. Assist the Head Women’s Soccer Coach with various aspects of the varsity soccer program; i.e., coaching, recruiting, organizing and coordinating team travel, game/practice planning and management, fundraising and academic monitoring.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous competitive and/or coaching experience in women’s soccer.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Assist Head Coach in coaching team (Practice planning, individual workouts, game strategy, scouting reports, etc…)
- Assist in developing and implementing training and game plans.
- Academic Coordinator via study hall, class attendance, class registration and progress towards graduation.
- Recruiting Coordinator via events (i.e. tournaments, showcases, games and camps) scheduling, organizing unofficial/official visits, tryouts etc…
- Travel Coordinator via scheduling flights, charter buses, rental vehicles, hotels, meals, training times, etc…
- Game day liaison with visiting opponents via scheduling training times, providing visitor guide and preparing NCAA Game Rosters.
- Assist in scouting and video analysis.
- Assist Head Coach in the organization and implementation of fundraising opportunities, (which include, but are not limited to camps/clinics, facility rentals, Rockies 50/50 raffle, Red & Blue Fund, etc…)