The University of Michigan Athletic Department is accepting applications for an Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach. This position reports directly to the Head Women’s Soccer Coach and is responsible to perform duties in accordance within University, NCAA and Conference rules, regulations and policies.
- Support student-athletes in pursuit of academic goals.
- Contribute to the recruitment of prospective student-athletes.
- Train and develop student-athletes in assigned positions.
- Assist with team practice plans and competition strategies.
- Prepare video and scouting reports.
- Serve as a liaison to assigned support units.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Previous coaching and/or playing at the NCAA Division I level or higher, goal keeper experience preferred.
- Ability to identify and recruit qualified prospects who can succeed academically and athletically.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.