Texas A&M-Commerce, a member of the Southland Athletic Conference seeks to hire an individual for the full-time position of Assistant Coach for Women’s Soccer.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in identifying and recruiting academically and athletically talented student-athletes for the women’s soccer program.
- Assist in team coaching and individual player development.
- Coordinates all team and individual travel for the purpose of team competition and player recruitment.
- Coordinates all team meals, home and away.
- Assists in scouting and video preparation to prepare teams for competition.
- Coordinate procurement and inventory control of equipment and apparel for team, staff, and camps.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience.
- Experience / Knowledge / Skills: Prior experience as part of a Women’s Soccer program or organization. Knowledge of NCAA rules. Must be self-motivated and team oriented.
- Ability to: Multi-task and work well as part of a team.
- Licensing/Professional Certifications: Experience in Microsoft Office products.