Applications are invited for the part-time Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach position at Marywood University. The primary responsibilities include: assisting the head coach with recruiting, scheduling and related administrative duties involved with the women’s soccer program.
- Assist the Head Coach in all coaching responsibilities including the traditional season, non-traditional season, and off-season activities.
- Participate in all practice sessions and contests as warranted by the Head Coach.
- Represent the Athletic Department in an appropriate and professional manner at all times.
- Develop an appropriate and working knowledge of involved NCAA, AEC, and Marywood University athletic policies and procedures.
- Develop an appropriate and working knowledge of allowed recruitment tactics, polices, and strategies.
- Know and implement relevant NCAA and AEC policies and regulations.
- Be knowledgeable about the NCAA Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act (EADA).
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, planning, and organizational abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Competence with technology, resources, and a current driver's license are vital to fulfilling the responsibilities of this position.