To assist the Head Coach in the coaching and teaching of skills and game strategy of sport as directed. Helping in office and with practices.
- Assist the Head Coach in the recruiting process as directed.
- Coaching responsibilities in practice and match situations as determined by the Head Coach.
- Administrative duties as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Must adhere to all NCAA/CCC/Salve Regina University rules and regulations.
- In particular, all coaches and athletics personnel are charged with being knowledgeable of, and assuring and monitoring compliance by all student- athletes, staff and assistant coaches with applicable governing constitutions, by-laws, rules, policies, interpretations and regulations of the NCAA, the University and the Commonwealth Coast Conference. Staff members shall immediately advise the Compliance Office if there is reason to believe that violations have occurred or will occur and shall cooperate fully in any investigation of possible NCAA or Conference violations.
- College Degree preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Must have the ability to work with traditional-aged college student population.