The University of Indianapolis seeks applicants for an Assistant Women's Soccer Coach. The assistant coach will perform the responsibilities directed by the head coach. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the coordination of the practices, individual training sessions, recruiting, and other duties as assigned.
- Assists the head coach in organizing, preparing, and conducting individual and team practices, training, and competition.
- Supervises graduate assistant(s).
- Assists in the identification and recruitment of potential student-athletes.
- Provides guidance and assistance to student-athletes on a range of personal issues, as required.
- Assists the head coach with the student-athlete academic success, and assists the head coach with all additional assigned duties.
- Maintains compliance of all University of Indianapolis, NCAA DII, and GLVC policy and procedures.
- A minimum of three years of experience as a player or coach at the collegiate level is required,
- Bachelor's degree is required,
- This position requires a valid driver's license and a clean or acceptable driving record as defined by University Policy,