West Virginia University Institute of Technology (WVU Tech), part of the WVU system of campuses, is seeking a self-motivated and driven Assistant Women's Soccer Coach for the WVU Beckley campus. This position will report to the WVU Tech Athletic Director.
- Assist head coach in managing all aspects of a NAIA Division I or NCAA Division II Women's Soccer Program.
- Head coach of the junior varsity/club teams.
- On field coaching as assigned by head coach.
- Assist in preparing for competition.
- Assist in evaluating talent in current and prospective student-athletes.
- Assist in organizing and conducting a strength and conditioning program.
- Assist in organizing team meetings, student halls, and workouts etc.
- Assist in disciplining and monitoring conduct of student-athletes.
- Remain current and adhere to all institutional, NAIA and conference rules.
- Assist in compiling annual inventories and prepare for equipment purchases according to state policy.
- Assist in maintaining a competitive team.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Collegiate women's soccer performance experience - 2yrs or;
- Collegiate women's soccer coaching experience - 1yr.