- Internal Operations: (1). Alumnae.Relations (2). Coordinate all team events including yearly team retreat (3). Oversee heart-rate monitoring system ( 4). Opponent scouting reports.
- On Field Coaching: Assist head coach in the organization of daily training sessions.
- Gear Coordinator: Responsible .for the yearly gear order and any minor D order throughout the year.
- Academics: (1 ). Responsible to ensure student athletes complete study hall hours (2). Ensure any at risk student athletes are given appropriate help (3). Have regular meetings with student athletes to ensure they are on track academically
- Local Recruiting: (1). Responsible for recruiting within fifty (50) miles of campus (2). Know all the local club/ high school teams (3). Create
relationships with club and high school coaches within the 50 mile radius
- Bachelor of Arts degree required.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of students, faculty, staff, and others.
- Ability to take initiative, meet deadlines and work under pressure; team oriented.
Saint Mary's is an equal employment opportunity employer.