The Assistant Women's Soccer Coach is responsible for assisting the Head Coach with providing a competitive varsity intercollegiate sports program that competes within the rules of the university, Sunshine State Conference and the NCAA.
- Assists the head coach to plan all activities associated with practice and competition.
- Coordinates team travel arrangements to include transportation, lodging, meals, etc.
- Assists with fundraising efforts to benefit the team.
- Actively travels to recruit high quality student-athletes.
- Monitors academic progress of student-athletes.
- Oversees operational aspects of the program such as upkeep of locker room, team equipment issuance, laundry.
- Communicates with several campus constituents (admissions, athletic administrators, financial aid and faculty).
- Provides planning support for youth sports camps and talent identification camps
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Previous collegiate coaching experience preferred.
- Clean driving record.
- Level II background check required.
- High level of professionalism and ethics.
Lynn University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, pregnancy, parenting status, veteran status or retirement status in its activities and programs.