The Assistant Coach of Women’s Soccer will assist in overseeing all aspects of operating a successful college level intercollegiate athletic program. Essential responsibilities will include:
- Assist recruiting student-athletes who are mission fit, academically solid, and athletically skilled.
- Adhere to, support, and follow the academic standards and requirements of the university regarding the recruiting and eligibility of prospective and current student-athletes.
- Provide appropriate advice and assistance to help ensure the success of each student-athletes spiritual development and completed stated program of study.
- Report any known or suspected violations of the NCCAA and/or university rules by head coach, assistant coach(es), student-athletes, staff, etc. promptly to the Director of Athletics.
- Assist in the organization and supervision of all practices, games, and other workout sessions for the team.
- Assist head coach in the instruction and coaching of student-athletes.
- Evidence a thorough understanding of the rules and regulations governing intercollegiate competition and adhere to the rules and standards established by NCCAA.
- Assist the head coach in promoting community service projects for the team to complete per the mission of the NCCAA, Regent Athletic Department and Regent University.
- Abide by and comply with the constitution, bylaws, and interpretations of the NCCAA and university rules and regulations.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- One or more years of successful high school, college, or private coaching experience is preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible and irregular schedule required.