- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Collegiate soccer experience as a player and/or a coach.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability and desire to motivate student-athletes to succeed academically.
- Ability to work effectively with administration, faculty, coaching staff, students and alumni.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel.
- Organizing practice and match plans for women’s soccer program.
- Coordinate scheduling and recruiting activities.
- Assist with financial aid and eligibility matters for student-athletes.
- Other duties assigned by the Head Coach and Athletic Director.
- Driving the team in a university van may be necessary for away matches.
The University of West Alabama does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, hearing status, personal appearance, color, sex, pregnancy, political affiliation, creed, ethnicity, national origin (including ancestry), citizenship status, physical or mental disability (including perceived disability), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran or military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, or any other protected category under applicable local, state, or federal law, including protections for those opposing discrimination or participating in any grievance process on campus, with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other human rights agencies.