- Assist in recruitment and evaluation of academically qualified and athletically talented student-athletes;
- Assist in coaching and training of student-athletes at the NCAA Division I level to prepare them for competition in local, regional and national arenas;
- Assist with maintenance of accurate files of current and prospective student-athletes and required NCAA, A10, and University paperwork;
- Assist with travel involved with recruitment, games/matches, and tournaments;
- Assisting with monitoring the academic progress of student-athletes;
- Analyze film and scout opponents; and
- Promote execution of the Athletic Department's strategic plan by adhering to its mission and core values and acting upon its goals and strategies.
- A bachelor's degree;
- Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or commitment to do so as a staff member at VCU;
- Valid Driver's License; and
- Knowledge of NCAA, A10, and University regulations regarding NCAA women's soccer.