Bishop Lynch High School seeks a mission-driven assistant women’s soccer coach to lead the program and actively coordinate the development and promotion of soccer. The head and assistant coach will be responsible for providing leadership and oversight of the soccer teams at practices, games, competition and special events. The coaches are required to abide by the rules and regulations established by Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools (TAPPS).
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Inspire, motivate, encourage and develop each student-athlete while teaching contemporary soccer techniques, rules and strategies.
- Lead and promote members of the soccer program.
- Serve as a positive role model for students and the community.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with students, parents, staff, and school administration.
- Plan and attend summer soccer camp.
- Organize and schedule practice sessions and develop game/performance strategies.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with players, parents, vendors and head coach.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the sport.
- A high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to handle situation in a professional manner.
- Ability to effectively resolve conflict.
- Demonstrated leadership and facilitative skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.