The Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach reports to the Head Women’s Soccer Coach. The Assistant Coach will assist in the supervision of the soccer program carried out under the auspices of the Students, Equity & Success division. The soccer season begins August 1 and ends mid-November. Team recruitment continues throughout the year.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- As directed by Head Coach, assist in teaching soccer skills to student-athletes.
- Assist Head Coach with developing and enforcing training rules.
- Recruit, as required by Head Coach, within the rules and regulations of the conference.
- Transporting teams to various locations is required.
- Assist with schedule development.
- Assist with soccer equipment management.
- Prepare and process all related paperwork as requested by Head Coach.
- Promote an environment supportive of the College’s vision, mission, and values.
- Perform other duties assigned of a similar nature or level.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent.
- Participation in and/or experience teaching soccer.
- Valid unrestricted Washington State driver’s license.
- Clean driving record (maximum of one (1) moving violation in the last 12 months, no suspension/revocation of license for reckless driving, hit and run, leaving an accident scene, failure to appear, DUI, or other vehicle-related misdemeanor in the last 5 years).
- Valid First Aid/CPR certification OR ability to obtain upon offer of employment.
- NWAC and Coaching Certification.