Responsible for assisting the Head Coach in the management and administration of all phases of a successful Division I intercollegiate Soccer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the athletic education/instruction, development/training and evaluation of student-athletes.
- Assist with coaching responsibilities during athletically-related activities (e.g., practices, competitions, etc.).
- Develop and implement goalkeeper specific training sessions as well as preparing goalkeeper specific film review.
- Assist with the search/recruitment of quality prospective student-athletes.
- Works with Head Coach to establish and communicate team rules and regulations regarding, but not limited to, academic, athletic and social expectations/guidelines.
- Works closely with the Office of Academic Support (OAS) to ensure student-athletes progress towards graduation.
- Works closely with Sports Medicine staff and team physicians to ensure the safety and health of student-athletes.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in coaching Division I Soccer.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Valid driver's license with a motor vehicle record (MVR) that is compliant with the University Vehicle Use Policy.