Gardner-Webb Athletics seeks a qualified individual for the full-time position of Assistant Women's Soccer Coach. This is a full-time, 12-month position that will report to the Head Coach. Responsibilities for the position include assisting with all aspects of a nationally competitive Division I Women's Soccer Program.
- Responsible to support the head coach in all aspects of the program, ensuring the program remains consistent with our University Christian mission and values.
- Facilitate a positive environment for players and coaches.
- Assist with recruitment of student athletes.
- Assist in planning and executing team practice sessions..
- Coordinate team travel logistics.
- Assist with organization required for visiting teams, recruits and other activities and events.
- Assist with organization and administration of camps and clinics.
- Understand and apply regulations, standards, and policies.
- Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of two years of college soccer coaching experience.
- Ability to teach and train on-field physical soccer tactics.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.