The Creighton University Athletic Department is now accepting applications for the position of Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach. Creighton is a Catholic and Jesuit comprehensive university committed to excellence in its selected undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs. Creighton, located in Omaha, Nebraska, competes in NCAA Division I as a member of the BIG EAST Conference.
- Planning and organizing practice and workouts designed to properly prepare student-athletes to excel in competition.
- Coordinating the travel and logistics for road trips/tournaments.
- Game day set up and preparations.
- Film breakdown & analysis.
- Collaborating with the Sports Performance staff to ensure the development of effective conditioning and weight training programs.
- Monitoring the mental and physical health of student-athletes under the guidance of the athletic training staff.
- Assisting with budget management – particularly related to travel.
- Assisting with fundraising and alumni engagement efforts when needed.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years of coaching experience at the collegiate level.
- Coaching experience at a Division I institution preferred.
- Master’s degree or advanced education preferred.
- CPR Certification.