To support the Head Women’s Soccer Coach in establishing and successfully coaching a Soccer program within the guidelines of the Grand View University Athletic Department that adheres to the mission of the University.
Essential Functions of Job:
- Conduct recruitment activities in accordance with NAIA rules and regulations.
- Establish an effective schedule for practices and games.
- Organize and help conduct all Soccer related camps and clinics
- Manage all training activities for student-athletes to ensure proper preparation for the Soccer season.
- Promote attendance at Soccer events by providing information for students, faculty, staff and the public.
- Assist the athletic sports information office to maintain information on the web page and coordinate television, print and radio information.
- Assist Head Coach with all fundraising activities.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred.
- Successful coaching experience at the high school or college level required.
- Ability to interact with students, parents, admission staff, and the public in a positive way.