The Assistant Soccer Coach is responsible for assisting the Head Soccer Coach with all aspects of the women's soccer program. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to team and possible goalkeeper training, managing recruiting official/unofficial visits, off campus recruiting, managing the team's athletic travel ,overseeing team managers and equipment budget, summer collegiate camps, community service activities, video editing, assisting student athletes in achieving athletic and academic success, and creating a positive educational environment that promotes personal growth for student athletes. Incumbents must also comply to NCAA, Big Sky, and University of Idaho regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Two years coaching experience in collegiate soccer or clubs, equivalent to Elite Clubs National League (ECNL) or Girls Academy.
- Successful competitive experience as an intercollegiate soccer athlete, preferably at the Division 1 level.
- Demonstrated communication, administrative, organizational, and public relations abilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to comply with, NCAA, conference, and university rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and recruit quality student-athletes.
- Coaching philosophy consistent and/or complementary to existing head coach.
- Applicants should also display an unyielding commitment to NCAA, Big Sky, and University of Idaho regulations.
- Ability to establish good rapport and effective working relationships with student-athletes, department members, administrators, university faculty and staff, professional colleagues, and the general public.