1. Associate’s degree.
2. Previous soccer coaching experience.
3. Soccer experience which demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the concepts, techniques, principles, and strategies of soccer.
4. Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
5. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
6. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, staff, faculty, administrators and other members of the college community.
7. Strong level of integrity and ethical approach to student athletics.
8. Ability to interact effectively with high school and club coaches, prospective student-athletes and their parents.
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. Successful experience as a women’s soccer coach.
3. Successful experience as a coach and/or player at the college level.
4. Knowledge of NJCAA, NCAA and WCCAC rules and regulations.
5. A basic understanding of and experience in exercise physiology and general physical fitness programs.