The College of Lake County is currently searching for an Assistant Women’s Softball Coach to join the Athletics Department. The Assistant Women’s Softball Coach assists the Head Coach in the administration and coordination of the women’s softball program.
- Technical knowledge of the sport of softball.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record is required.
- Proven ability to work effectively and constructively with persons of diverse cultures, language groups, and abilities; demonstrate sensitivity to and ability to work with the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty, and staff, including those with disabilities; establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Previous high school or college coaching experience.
- AED/CPR Certified.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.