This person is responsible for assisting the Head Women’s Softball Coach with the day-to-day functions of the women’s softball intercollegiate program. This person has the following responsibilities, including but not limited to: academic monitoring, recruiting, practice organization, coaching, game preparation, team travel plans, coordination of special events, and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Coaching experience at the high school, club, or collegiate level.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License.
- Master’s Degree.
- Collegiate Coaching experience.
- Experience playing softball at the collegiate level.
- Recruiting experience.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with diverse student populations with special emphasis on first-generation, low-income, and students of color.