Reports to the Head Softball Coach and Director of Athletics. Assist the Head Softball Coach with various aspects of the varsity softball program; i.e., coaching, recruiting, academics, and game/practice management and fundraising. The assistant softball coach will adhere to RMAC rules, regulations, and NCAA Division II bylaws.
- Assist Head Coach in coaching team (Pitching coach, Practice planning, individual workouts, game strategy, scouting reports, etc…)
- Assist in developing and implementing training and game plans.
- Academic Coordinator via study hall, class attendance, class registration, grade monitoring, and progress towards graduation.
- Assist Head coach with recruiting (i.e. tournaments, showcases, games and camps) scheduling, organizing unofficial/official visits, tryouts etc.
- Assist Travel Coordinator via scheduling flights, charter buses, rental vehicles, hotels, meals, training times, etc.
- Assist in game day preparations with visiting opponents via scheduling training times, providing visitor guide and preparing NCAA Game Rosters.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous playing and/or coaching at high level/competitive softball.