- Successfully recruit, retain, develop, and graduate high-performing women’s softball student-athletes.
- Assist with the preparation, organization, design, and implementation of effective practice plans, off-season programs, scouting reports and recruiting systems.
- Effective and timely preparation and management of administrative functions related to the women’s softball program.
- Effective community engagement, donor, and public relations.
- Consistent compliance with NCAA, MEAC, and DSU policies, rules, and regulations.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Expertise in the technical, player development, team building, and teaching components of coaching women’s collegiate softball
- Four years of collegiate softball experience as an athlete and coach or two years of a combination of collegiate and high school softball coaching experience, including an in-depth understanding of the assigned discipline (i.e. Pitching or Offense/Positional Defensive Play).
Delaware State University is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community. The University is dedicated to enhancing diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruitment and employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. The University is committed to achieving a diverse faculty and staff and encourages members of underrepresented groups to apply.