DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work alongside and support the Head Coach in developing and managing an intercollegiate softball program.
- Assist the head coach with all practices and competitions throughout the year.
- Actively communicate with and evaluate potential recruits.
- On field coaching and teaching focusing on skill development, specifically with hitters.
- Opponent scouting.
- Assist in team travel details, organizing accommodations, transportation, and scheduling.
- Help maintain and care for all facilities and equipment.
- Assist in organizing and running camps/clinics throughout the year.
- Assist in general administrative matters and other duties assigned by the Head Coach.
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and an active Christian commitment.
- A theology and Christian worldview that supports the values and mission of Cornerstone University evidenced by an ability to affirm and exemplify the university’s doctrinal statement, “The Cornerstone Confession.”
- Enthusiastic embrace of the Cornerstone University Identity, Mission and Vision statements.