The primary responsibilities are to assist, support and encourage a successful intercollegiate athletic program representing coaches and student-athletes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Head Coach to develop, manage, and successfully coach swimming, to include scheduling, recruiting, equipment management, reporting scores and statistics, and website updating.
- Ensure strict adherence to all NAIA by-laws and regulations.
- Ensure adherence with established institutional compliance rules, policies, and procedures as well as ethical standards of behavior.
- Ensure satisfactory academic performance of student-athletes.
- Ensure the spiritual, physical, emotional, and social welfare of student-athletes.
- Responsible for successful coaching, to include maximizing the team's potential/abilities, keeping athletes eligible, supporting the spiritual development of each player, and retaining athletes through graduation.
- Assist to propagate a comprehensive public relations program.
- Assist the operations of sport camps and/or clinics.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Must demonstrate a mature and expressive Christian faith commitment.
- Needs to passionately support and articulate the University mission and vision for athletics within the context of that mission.
- Need to be gifted in supervising and motivating others.
- Must be creative and innovative, discerning and a thorough planner.