- Complies fully with all NCAA, Horizon League (or other conference) and Indiana University rules, regulations, policies and procedures. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
- Assists the head coach in the development of a competitively successful team to represent Indiana University positively and responsibly. Provides student athletes the opportunity for a positive experience and climate in which to achieve their academic, athletic, and personal goals.
- Develops instructional plans for individual student athletes and the entire team, ensuring that special needs and issues as identified by the coaching staff are addressed.
- Assists the head coach in providing leadership and instruction in the academic, personal, and athletic development of student athletes by counseling team members in academic, citizenship, sportsmanship, and personal matters, as assigned.
- Organizes and manages assigned recruiting efforts and administrative responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1 year of coaching experience.
- Proficient communication skills.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills.
- Demonstrates a high commitment to quality.
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Indiana University is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment based on individual qualifications. Indiana University prohibits discrimination based on age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status.