Vassar College invites applications for the position of Assistant Women's Tennis Coach. This is a part-time, non-benefits eligible ten-month position. The individual will report to the Head Women's Tennis Coach. Weekend, holiday, early morning and/or late evening hours are required.
- Bachelor's degree and coaching and/or playing experience at the collegiate level is required. A valid drivers license is also required.
- Knowledge and compliance with NCAA and Liberty League regulations are required.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aid is necessary but can be obtained through Vassar College as needed.
- A valid and unrestricted drivers license and successful result of a background search are mandatory.
- On-court instruction for practices and games.
- Creation of practice plans.
- Player and team development.
- Game strategies and competitive coaching.
- Scouting opponents.
- Recruitment and retention of qualified student-athletes.
- Budget management.
- Team travel.
- Other duties as assigned.