Stevens Institute of Technology, an NCAA Division III member of the MAC Freedom , is accepting applications from qualified candidates for a part-time assistant women’s tennis coach for the 2023-2024 season. The primary role of this position is to assist the head coach with on-court coaching during practices and matches, with opportunities for greater responsibility and professional development for the right candidate.
- Assist the head coach in managing all aspects of a rapidly growing Division III Tennis program. The top priority must be the overall collegiate experience of the student-athlete and a commitment to promoting a positive and healthy team culture that encourages growth and development.
- On court coaching in both practices and matches.
- Adhere to and enforce all policies and procedures of the department and institution as well as the rules and regulations of the Middle Atlantic Conference (MAC), MAC Freedom, the NCAA, and other authorities that may legitimately influence the intercollegiate athletics program.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
- Coaching experience and high-level collegiate playing experience preferred.
- Communicate effectively and professionally, including written, interpersonal, and public speaking.