The Assistant Women's Tennis Coach will provide coaching and administrative assistance to the Head Coach. This position is responsible for promoting the philosophy and objectives of the Intercollegiate Athletics Department, including adherence to all department policies and procedures, as well as the rules and regulations of the University of Oregon, Pac-12 Conference, and the NCAA.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and interpretations and ability to successfully pass the annual NCAA Recruiting exam.
- Ability to work effectively with faculty, staff, and students from a variety of diverse backgrounds and a demonstrated dedication to the full academic and social development of student-athletes.
- Full understanding of providing a quality student-athlete experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three (3) years of experience in tennis coaching at the professional, collegiate, or academy/club level; or professional and/or high-level collegiate tennis playing experience.