At VCU, we Make it Real through learning, research, creativity, service and discovery — the hallmarks of the VCU experience. A premier, urban, public research university nationally recognized as one of the best employers for diversity, VCU is a great place to work. It’s a place of opportunity, where your success is supported and your career can thrive. VCU offers employees a generous leave package, career paths for advancement, competitive pay, and an opportunity to do mission-driven work.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or commitment to do so as a staff member at VCU;
- Demonstrated knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations; and
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Preferred Hiring Standards:
- Experience recruiting and/or coaching women’s volleyball at the collegiate level, including minimum of 2 years NCAA Division I coaching experience;
- Experience with recruiting and video match analysis software systems; and
- Previous playing experience in the sport of volleyball.
Must have First Aid, CPR, and AED certifications or achieve certifications within 30 days of hire.