- Coaches student-athletes, including leading individual and team practices, scheduled games/competitions; develops game preparation and strategy; demonstrates skills; conditions and trains student-athletes in order to develop skill, character, and teamwork in women’s volleyball.
- Manages the women’s volleyball program by planning and coordinating all practices, workouts and competitions; ensuring that all University, conference and NCAA rules and regulations are followed including student-athlete eligibility, recruiting, financial aid, scheduling and academic progress; manages the program’s operating budget through procurement request and travel reimbursements; and develops and implements fund raising programs to supplement operating funds.
- Recruits highly qualified prospective student-athletes.
- Monitors player academics including student welfare and encourages academic excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year institution.
- Willing and able to work nights and weekends.
- Physical ability to fulfill duties of the position including skill demonstration.
- Knowledge of NCAA and/or RMAC rules and regulations.
- Experience in a position where successful skills in cooperation, organization, communication and problem solving were required.
- At least one year of successful coaching in volleyball at high school or higher level, including intern or graduate assistant work.
Colorado State University Pueblo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Additionally, the University complies with all other relevant, federal, state, and local laws regarding employment practices.