Penn State Shenango Department of Athletics and a member of the Pennsylvania State University Athletic Conference is accepting applications for a Part-time Assistant Women's Volleyball Coach. This part-time position requires strict adherence to the Pennsylvania State University Conference (PSUAC), United States Collegiate Athletic Association (USCAA) rules.
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate administrative processes pertaining to team travel.
- Recruiting travel.
- Student-athlete eligibility, and academic progress.
- Alumni relations; participate in fundraising and community service efforts, as appropriate and assigned.
- Assist in the coordination with appropriate Communications staff to provide pertinent information to media outlets and in preparing related web-based and written materials.
- A minimum of 3 years coaching experience at the High School or Collegiate level.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends as needed for practice, games, and team travel.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.