The Assistant Women’s Volleyball Coach is a full-time, exempt position that reports to the Head Women’s Volleyball Coach and the Director of Athletics. Responsibilities include assisting the Head Women’s Volleyball Coach with various aspects of the varsity volleyball program. The Assistant Coach will adhere to Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference's (RMAC) rules, regulations, and National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division II bylaws.
- Knowledge of RMAC and NCAA rules and regulations and ability to complete the NCAA coaching certification modules.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate Christian faith into coaching.
- Exhibit a desire and ability to disciple/mentor student-athletes in their Christian faith through the platform of volleyball.
- Knowledge of volleyball and the ability to communicate that knowledge effectively to student-athletes.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact appropriately with college student-athletes.
- Contribute to CCU’s mission: Christ-centered higher education transforming students to impact the world with grace and truth. In this role, the Assistant Women's Volleyball Coach contributes to the mission by being a supporting member of a Christ-centered athletic team that is committed to extending grace and truth to CCU students as they are transformed through their athletic, educational, and spiritual pursuits.
- Provide assistance to the Head Women's Volleyball coach with Christian mentoring/discipleship of female volleyball athletes.
- Assist in the facilitation of all varsity practices and team activities.
- Be present at all home and away contests.