The Oberlin College Department of Athletics and Physical Education invites applications for the position of Assistant Women’s Volleyball Coach.
- Developing the student-athlete’s athletic, academic, and personal success.
- Coaching and coordinating practices during the traditional and non-traditional seasons.
- Match preparation, match management, and video analysis.
- Recruiting and retention of student-athletes.
- Social media and alumni outreach.
- Travel planning.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Preference will be given to candidates with successful coaching, playing, and recruiting experience at the college level.
- Applicants should be open to working hours that include a combination of days, nights, weekends and travel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to interact positively with student-athletes, parents, colleagues, alumni, and the public.