Participate in organization and execution of volleyball recruitment, practice planning and training, scheduling for in season and off season competition, game scouting and coordination, fundraising opportunities, and cultural development in the program.
- Support student-athlete welfare and good academic standing of team members.
- Provide a positive Christian coaching role model, and spiritual and social development of student athletes.
- Recruit student-athletes and is available for recruiting administration.
- Conform to and is knowledgeable of all NCAA regulations and conference requirements and exhibit proficiency through a passing score on the NCAA coaches examination.
- Participate in organization and execution of team practices and individual workouts.
- Cooperate in specified game assignments, secure up-to-date information by scouting, help maintain the videotape exchange program, helps with off season competition organization and execution.
- Bachelor's degree in athletics, related field, or equivalent.
- Two years previous experience in coaching volleyball at the high school, club or collegiate level.
- Certified in basic first aid, CPR, AED.
- Ability to obtain Washington State driver's license, have and maintain a good driving record.
- Knowledge and technical skills necessary to accomplish the assigned task.
- Maturing and contagious Christian faith, knowledge of and willingness to actively support the Christian mission of the University and accept the lifestyle standards of the Christian community.