Kenyon College invites applications for the position of Assistant Women’s Volleyball Coach. This is a full time, 10-month reporting position with benefits. Under the general direction of the Head Women’s Volleyball Coach, this coach will be responsible for assisting in all facets of the NCAA D-III Women’s Volleyball program in accordance and compliance with NCAA, NCAC, and Kenyon College policies and regulations.
- Mentor student athletes.
- Coach athletes on both offense and defense. Advise and instruct student-athletes on skill development in all position groups.
- Teach the basic fundamentals of the game using a skill set that will complement the head coach’s.
- Provide opportunities for captains and players to become scholars of the game of volleyball.
- Represent Kenyon College always in a positive and enthusiastic light.
- Lead and assist with designated departmental, divisional, and/or College committees, initiatives and processes.
- Develop meaningful connections with students, staff and faculty by being available and visible on campus.
- Recruit academically and athletically strong applicants for admission in the selective, highly competitive application pool at Kenyon.
- College utilizing ARMS software, including preparing promotional materials.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Demonstrated experience instructing on the rules and fundamentals of the sport.
- Collegiate playing experience.
- CPR, First Aid and AED Certification is required (and can be completed after hire).