- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least two years coaching experience at the high school or club level.
- Valid Michigan driving license required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with program compliance within HFC, MCCAA and NJCAA policies and procedures.
- Assist with recruitment of players.
- Assist with holding players accountable for ethical behavior and academic standards.
- Assist team members with coordination of 2 hours of community service as necessary.
- Maintain a work schedule (administrative availability, practices and games).
- Ensure MCCAA and NJCAA regulations are upheld.
- Assist in fundraising in support of the program.
- Provide publicity information to the Athletic Director as necessary.
- Assist with prevention of athletic-related injuries and properly care for and report injuries to the Head Coach.
- Assist with travel, food and lodging for away events as requested by the Head Coach.