The Assistant Women’s Volleyball Coach assists the Head Coach in all facets of the program to develop an elite NAIA women’s volleyball program that will be competitive and advance the team in competition, academics, and in the community. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and possess the ability to lead, teach and coach student-athletes in a challenging environment. The assistant coach will have a strong focus on recruiting and coaching instruction.
- Assist the Head Coach to successfully research, scout, evaluate and contact prospective student-athletes while operating within the guidelines of the department, institution, and NAIA at all times.
- Assist the Head Coach to design, conduct and monitor all athletically related activities per NAIA Women’s Volleyball Coaching Association and institutional regulations regarding competition, practice, and conditioning opportunities.
- Work with the Head Coach to evaluate student-athletes performance in competition, practice, and conditioning situations in order to identify strengths and areas of improvement.
- Provide leadership during competition, practice, and conditioning sessions to facilitate proper technique and attitudes towards each other, opponents, and athletic department.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of four years of collegiate playing experience or equivalent coaching experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- First Aid/CPR Certified.
- Mental Health First Aid Training.
- Current and Valid Drivers license with a clean driving history.