- Adheres to the NCAA and ACC governing policies and procedures. Attend compliance education meetings; demonstrating commitment to both the intent and spirit of applicable NCAA and ACC rules and regulations; demonstrating integrity and professionalism in applying guidelines to individual program.
- Assists with the scouting and recruitment of student-athletes, to include assisting with on-campus visits of prospective student-athletes.
- Assists in coaching and teaching skill-development in student-athletes. Instructs on team philosophy, physical health and safety.
- Monitors the conditioning and training of student-athletes, in conjunction with the Strength Coach and the Athletic Training staff.
- Attends coaches’ preparatory meetings. Assists in developing and implementing strategies resulting from these meetings.
- Advises and counsels with student-athletes regarding their obligations to comply with all rules and regulations related to financial aid and eligibility, academic performance, as well as personal conduct and appearance.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Minimum of 2 years of applicable competing and/or coaching experience at the collegiate or professional level required.
NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran. Individuals with disabilities requiring disability-related accommodations in the application and interview process are welcome to contact 919-515-3148 to speak with a representative at the Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity.