Reporting to the Head Women's Volleyball Coach, The Assistant Volleyball Coach is responsible for assisting the head coach and Athletic Director with all aspects of the Volleyball Program including recruiting, scouting, coaching, and counseling women's volleyball players.
- Assist in supervising all activities related to the student athletes
- Provide academic, personal, and professional mentoring to student-athletes.
- Comply with all NJCAA rules and regulations.
- Assists with coordinating the program's recruiting efforts by identifying and evaluating player prospects, making initial contact with potential recruits.
- Maintain records of all recruiting contacts and keep head coach informed of recruiting efforts.
- Make regular contact with recruits and assist with needs for enrollment into school.
- Advise students on the admissions and financial aid processes and guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- 2-years' experience in a position coaching high school or intercollegiate athletics.