Bryant & Stratton College’s (Wisconsin) Athletic Department is the leading junior college Athletic Program in Wisconsin offering 20 intercollegiate sports programs. The Bobcats volleyball program competes at the NJCAA Division II level (scholarship offering). All coaches are responsible for the overall development and advancement of a competitive athletic program while demonstrating high moral and ethical standards and positive sportsmanship.
- The Assistant Volleyball Coach is responsible for recruiting players, holding tryouts and to assist in coaching the intercollegiate volleyball team at Bryant & Stratton College.
- The Assistant Volleyball Coach is expected to become knowledgeable of all National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) volleyball rules, including student-athlete eligibility requirements.
- As representatives of the College, all coaches and student-athletes must conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. It is the responsibility of the Assistant Volleyball Coach to supervise staff and student-athletes while traveling, to ensure the safety of staff and student-athletes.
- Assisting with scheduling, organizing, supervising, and conducting all practices and games.
- The assistant coach may be required to drive vans to volleyball games.
- Other duties may be assigned by the head coach and athletic director.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- First aid/CPR certification is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning and leadership skills required.
- Must be able to serve as a positive role model for young adults.
- Familiarity with NJCAA rules and regulations is a plus.
- Clean driving record is preferred.