- Assesses student athletes for the purpose of providing feedback to students on their individual performance and/or determining team placement.
- Attends a variety of meetings, workshops, conferences, etc. for the purpose of receiving and conveying information related to their role.
- Communicates with parents, students, officials, administrators and community for the purpose of providing information, assistance and/or direction.
- Instructs student athletes for the purpose of promoting individual growth in athletic skills, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
- Maintains a variety of records (e.g. game/student athlete statistics, insurance, signed permission forms, emergency information, schedules, equipment inventories, etc.) for the purpose of complying with district, athletic conference, and state requirements.
- Manages uniforms, equipment and school facilities for the purpose of maintaining items in a responsible and safe manner.
The usual and customary methods of performing the job's functions require the following physical demands: occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling, some climbing and balancing, some stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling and significant fine finger dexterity. Generally the job requires 20% sitting, 40% walking, and 40% standing.
Paradise Valley Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex or disability, in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities.