Reporting to the Men’s Wrestling Coach, this position is responsible for assisting in the day to day training of the student-athletes within our Wrestling program. This is a full-time, 11-month, exempt position with full college benefits. Position is grant funded and continuation of position from one academic year to another is contingent on continued funding. Desired start date of successful candidate will be no later than June 30.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A demonstrated background as a student-athlete and/or coach in intercollegiate wrestling.
- Ability to articulate, promote and work effectively within the academic and athletic standards of Roanoke College.
- Ability to articulate, promote and work effectively within the NCAA Division III philosophy.
- A working knowledge of NCAA and ODAC rules.
- Applicants have work authorization; sponsorship not available.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, with extensive travel.
Roanoke College is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity among its faculty, staff, and students; women and members of under-represented groups are especially encouraged to apply.