- Possess current First Aid/CPR cards and be versed in related preventative health and training standards.
- Meet and maintain coaching standards as determined by the Kennewick School District and the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 - or have received approved exemption.
- Demonstrated short and long-term organization and management skills.
- Three current recommendations.
- Demonstrated evidence of being a positive role model.
- Clearly defined philosophy for the coaching level applied for.
- Coaching experience in this sport.
- Evidence of effective public relations.
The Kennewick School District provides equal access to all programs and services without discrimination based on sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, sexual orientation, including gender expression or identity, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, or use of trained dog, guide or service animal by a person with a disability, and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.