Aiding with the planning and direction of activities of the University of Saint Mary wrestling program ensuring the team follows the direction and mission of University of Saint Mary and the Athletic Department. Primary duties include aiding the Head Coach with assigned sport specific skills, recruitment, and retention of quality student-athletes.
- Help student-athletes in personal development and academic success.
- Teach and promote the USM (University of Saint Mary) mission values of community, respect, justice, and excellence.
- Aid with the coordination of recruitment of quality student-athletes.
- Help with the retention of student athletes through intense monitoring of academic performance.
- Perform sport specific coaching duties as decided by the Head Coach.
- Helps in inventory management, distribution, and collection of equipment and uniforms.
- Works with the Athletic Department in all sport promotions, fundraising, and recruitment efforts.
- Assist with USM Athletic Department game and event management.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters preferred.
- 2-3 years related experience as competitive colligate athlete or coach.
- Able to work nights and weekends with capabilities to travel.
- Ability to lift 30 to 50 lbs. and sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.